The Houston Health Department’s COVID-19 vaccine waitlists are open to people age 65 and older and people age 16 and older with chronic health conditions.
- Register online for the Moderna/Pfizer waitlist.
- Register online for the Johnson & Johnson waitlist.
Registration is also available by calling:
- Area Agency on Aging (People 60 and older): 832-393-4301.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (People with disabilities): 832-393-5500.
- COVID-19 Call Center (additional assistance): 832-393-4220.
Join the Harris County Public Health waitlist at ReadyHarris.org or by calling 832-927-8787.
Dr. B standby list for leftover COVID vaccines
Leftovers happen. People miss their appointments. Vials come with extra doses. Any thawed vials must be used within 6 hours, or they get thrown out.
Looking to get vaccinated but can’t get an appointment? Join the standby list to get connected with local providers with extra doses.